[LON-CAPA-users] Uploading a mass of questions

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 7 Nov 2006 22:22:48 -0500 (EST)

Jay,

You can zip the problems together and upload a complete zip or tar file.
LON-CAPA will pull it apart for you. You want to be careful about the
number of files in any one directory (a single directory with 700 files
will be hard to handle).

I also endorse the suggestion that you ssh in. Your construction space is
simply your /home/user/public_html directory, but you need to be careful
with ownership of the files.

Later,
Mark