[LON-CAPA-users] Display weight of problem to students

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 03 Nov 2006 09:47:45 -0800

1)
You can use a style file in your course (selected in PARM/ Set Course
Environment / Default XML Style File) in which you define a <part> or
</part> tag to include
<displayweight>

For example, in one coures I use
/res/sfu/batchelo/chem122/proglems/prob.sty

2)
Great question! :-)  I don't think you can, but I would like to sometimes.