[LON-CAPA-users] Slots

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 31 May 2006 13:58:13 -0700

Thanks Todd,
   Some of those details would indeed be important to me.
I am interested in having students be able to reserve slots during which they
would come to a specific room, and take an online test, to which access would
also be restricted to the specific IPs of the computers in that room.   While
the test would be proctored, we probably wouldn't use the proctor validation,
as it would be too inconvenient when there are a significant number of people
taking the test at the same time.

I'll wait for news of further developments.

Ray