[LON-CAPA-users] biol resources for demo

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:24:10 -0700

Thanks John.
Those will all help.

(Unfortunately the image
/res/msu/merrill3/DQCstuff/Problems/Resp.jpg
is restricted to the msu domain.)

This is not a problem though, because I can use it to demonstrate the "rights
distribution" feature of the system.

:-)

Since you published "open source", I take it that you have no objection to
somone copying your code and inserting their own image into their reproduced
version of your prob?

Ray