[LON-CAPA-users] biol resources for demo

John Merrill lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:28:28 -0400

randomlabel:
/res/msu/merrill3/Biology/DNA%20Replication/Replication_rlim1.problem
;problem randomly selects an image from several versions, then randomly
labels that image

/res/msu/merrill3/DQCstuff/Problems/2diagramsEssay.problem
;two part with rlim first followed by essay, I have a version of this
that is conditional for the two parts:
(/res/msu/merrill3/DQCstuff/Problems/2diagramsEssayConditional.problem).

If this is to be an audience of biologists, they might find this
problem interesting, even though it isn't one of the types you asked
for: a demo of  a superficially simple problem that illustrates the
individualization power possible with a little bit of perl (though it
is not in your list of problem types):
/res/msu/bio/bs11102review/translate4.problem

John

*** merrill3@msu.edu ***
John Merrill, Director
Biological Sciences Program