[LON-CAPA-users] grades for sequence not showed in chart

James Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:35:48 -0500

Excuse, the temporary freak out on my part. It seems to be "working" now,
but only in the following sense. I had to go in a complete the assignment
(sequence) as a "student" associated with my account. The maximum number of
points shown in the chart was directly the number of problems I had
completed as "student".

The co- course coordinator for the course completed the assignment as CC and
then it showed up correctly in her chart.

So, basically we (CC's) had to do the assignment for the results to show up
correctly in the chart. I can't imagine this is an intended behaviour...

Best,
Jay