[LON-CAPA-users] grades for sequence not showed in chart

James Sullivan lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:06:07 -0500

Help! Crisis mode:

We have a 30 question sequence (with conditionals) that is the first
assignment of the semester. However, when we view the chart in “Course
Statistics and Charts" the column representing the "total" (maximum number
of points) shows up as some number less than the maximum (which is 30). This
is independent of whether we view them with/without html in excel or csv
mode. Pretty weird, huh?

So, is this a known bug? Is there some other way of accessing the grades,
which I presume are stored to disk somewhere on the server. Suggestions?

Best,
Jay

James M. Sullivan, Assistant Professor
jmsullivan@vcu.edu
Department of Physics                                    Virginia
Commonwealth University
tel: 804/828-6343
fax: 804/828-7073

1020 W. Main St.
PO BOX 842000
Richmond, VA 23284-2000

*
"If you can drive a nail, and if you have any nails to drive, drive them."
          - H. D. Thoureau, 1850
*