[LON-CAPA-users] Uploaded files in Course Documents

Robley Light lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 10:41:30 -0400

I found my problem.  I had some missing tags in the HTML page.  Everything
works fine now.

Robley

Robley J. Light                         Professor of Chemistry and
Biochemistry
Department of Chemistry          Phone:   (850) 644-3844
   and Biochemistry                   Email:  rlight@chem.fsu.edu
Florida State University             Fax:      (850) 644-8281
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4390    Home Page:
http://www.chem.fsu.edu/editors/rlight