[LON-CAPA-users] responseparam "ordered"

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 3 Aug 2006 15:28:35 -0400

Hi,

Hmmm ... sorry to cause more headache, but the chart is not the
complete truth.

If you have a selected role in a course that uses the resource you
are looking at, you see your randomization and your rendering of it -
 > does not show all parts, since you have not solved them in that
course (that's what is meant below by "in context").

If you have not selected a role in a course, or if that resource is
not in the course that you have selected, you see the generic view
(with all parts, "all foils" button, "new randomization" button, etc).

Make sense?

- Gerd.