[LON-CAPA-users] clutter in Resource Space

GARRETT, DONNELL MAZON lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:34:29 -0400

Hmm
Lemme go through the steps, just to make sure:

Let's say I'm in the construction space.
And I create a new problem... click continue at the new resource page
Select blank template

Then, I go back to the construction space
And publish it.. click finalize publication...
And now it appears green on the construction space

Checking the resource space, it is now present

Going back to the construction space, I navigate back to the problem I
created
Then, I select 'mark obsolete' from the dropdown box to the right of the
problem and mark the problem obsolete.. click on "make obsolete"
And when I return to the construction space, it's now gray

Next, I select delete from the dropdown box to the right of the problem
.. and then click continue.. and done

And then go back to the place in the resource space where the problem
was..
And it is still there

Donnell