[LON-CAPA-users] Course recycling

Jim Maxka lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 27 May 2005 15:15:21 -0700

Hi  Guy -- Yes the roles functions work really well these days. I have
deleted roles, but is a course a role?
Let me describe the situation.  This was last january, but I just kind
of did it again.  I came up with a std way of naming courses.  I created
a course, but forgot to link a clone to it.  I couldn't figure out how
to clone a course into an existing course.  Last january, I think I
renamed the course without the clone and then created a new course with
the right name.  It seemed really messy.   I just wondered if I could
delete a course that I never intend to use.
thanks