[LON-CAPA-users] loncapa forgetting submissions?

Flammer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:59:25 -0700 (MST)

Hello all,

After looking pretty thoroughly into what the student is saying (and
how what they say changes as time goes on) and what LON-CAPA is saying,
it seems pretty obvious that the student isn't being honest.  So I think
we can all rest easy that this isn't a problem with LON-CAPA.

Thanks for all the help,
David