[LON-CAPA-users] loncapa forgetting submissions?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:44:59 -0700

Guy,

I'm guessing that the "View Recent Activity. . ." link is a 1.3.x feature?  We
don't see it here in our stone-age 1.2.x installation.

There's bunches of stuff in /var/log/httpd/access_log, but I don't see
anything there to positively identify one student over another.  I've also
looked in /home/httpd/perl/logs/ , but again, I don't see many entries that
specify actual users.  Is there someplace else I can look?

Thanks for your help.

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Lecturer, Department of Physics              Office:  Meyer Hall 326