[LON-CAPA-users] loncapa forgetting submissions?

Flammer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:42:43 -0700 (MST)

hello all,

I have a student who is saying that they have submitted some answers to
problems on LONCAPA from home, but they are showing up as never being
tried.  They are claiming that they are getting green boxes to questions
when doing the homework at home, and then when they come to school, the
questions are as if they haven't ever been tried.  I looked at the
submissions, and there isn't any record of them having tried the
problems.

So I guess teh question is, does anyone think that the student might be
telling the truth?  They cite the fact that their home connection is "very
slow", and that must the be the cause of the trouble.

Thanks,
David