[LON-CAPA-users] changing part name

Flammer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 16:18:50 -0700 (MST)

I can wait for a while on getting this to work, and just announce that
that one grade is incorrect.  Unfortunately, I can count on 10% of the
students ignoring the announcement, so I will still be flooded with
frantic emails about it not working.  The most important thing is to make
sure there is some way at the end of the semester to get the right grades
for the students though.

I will wait and see what you come up with.

Thanks!
David