[LON-CAPA-users] uploaded files (in essay responses or elsewhere?)

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:48:39 -0800

Uhhh... english usage misunderstanding.

  I understand that "I" can restrict this and I understand how.
What I was interested in learning about was:
 what "you" (meaning yourself and others), typicially do and what problems
have occured regarding this whole issue.
e.g. security concerns... problems with grading or viewing uploaded files etc
etc

Cheers,
Ray