[LON-CAPA-users] help!

Flammer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 08:41:08 -0600 (MDT)

I copied a number of course documents from one folder to another in my
course.  I noticed that the re-initialize button was not showing up as I
did this.  This had occurred before sometimes with previous versions and I
would have to reinitialize the course from the roles menu.

This time however, it seems like something very bad happened to the
course.  Even though I reinitialized the course from the roles menu, I
couldn't look at those copied resources.  Also, when I logged in as a
student, it now says the course is empty (as a coordinator, the old
assignments still show up though).  I deleted the copied files, logged
out, used a different browser: none of these things helped.  Does anyone
have any thoughts.  I would like to use this course for a class I have in
about two hours.

Thanks,
David