[LON-CAPA-users] 1.99.2 Entering Answers

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 10:30:11 -0400

Hi Gerd and Mark,

> Kids  might do that once or twice, and then stop using "Enter." I
> also  think the new behavior is what students would expect if they had
> not  seen the old version.

I never thought I'd say this to you, but you are being too optimistic.
I got tickets four tickets in two days from kids who kept hitting enter
and never tried the submit answer button.  I actually find it a bit
humorous that the students would hit Enter over and over and then click
around to send me a help ticket but never try the submit answer button.
The instructor got many more emails about this issue too.  I called Guy
up about this and cc'd him on the tickets.  I believe Guy was going to
make Enter behave as submit all.

Felicia

--
Felicia Berryman