[LON-CAPA-users] help with making exams

Fri, 25 Feb 2005 21:08:35 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

> > > Also, is it possible to get numbers to print with the problems?
> >

>             I interpreted this second question to mean that you want the
> questions to be numbered.  In the version of loncapa which I am currently
> using, this does not appear to happen UNLESS I have set "Question Type [Part:
> 0] (type)" to be "exam" in PARM.

I wold argue that this doesn't number the problems, but it rather
prints out 1 or more  bubble sheet lines for each response, any
numbers then. In all cases but the most simple there is no
correspondance between the numbers and the questions.

The official suggestion, is if you want numbers for your problems,
retitle them with numbers, in DOCS and use a style sheet to add titles
to your problems.

I believe there are some good example style sheets out there, some of
whihc included points and more info.

Ray, don't you have one that you are using?

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-2-9-