[LON-CAPA-users] spreadsheet with hidden folders

Flammer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:23:09 -0700 (MST)

I have noticed in version 1.2.2 that if some folders/resources are hidden
in a course, the spreadsheet does some wierd things.

For instance, in my course, there are some folders hidden for future
homeworks, and when they are hidden, the students' view of the
spreadsheet only includes the folders before the ones that are hidden (it
is missing some quiz folders and an exam folder that are not hidden).

If I unhide the future homework folders, then the quiz and exam folders
show up, but so do some other folders or resources that are actually
hidden.  Is this something that was addressed in the last version? (if
so, then I will wait till we update); has anyone else seen something like
this, or knows of a solution?

Thanks,
David