[LON-CAPA-users] Submission of answers not appearing

H. K. Ng lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:16:53 -0500

Something similar happened to one of the instructors here. It was traced to
her removing the problems and then putting them back in. This results in
what looks like same set of problems but different "ids". Not sure whether
this is your case. -hk