[LON-CAPA-users] Forcing a hint to appear

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 11:32:17 -0800

er...  I left out quotes before in the function statement

&EXT("user.resource.resource.<partid>.tries")

also another potentially useful one is:

&EXT("user.resource.resource.<partid>.<responseid>.submission");

might come in useful if you want to make the hint appear only if there are no
submissions at all --  since normally wrong units and wrong sig digs do not
increment the number of tries.

Cheers,
Ray