[LON-CAPA-users] tables, matching problems

Sally Hunnicutt lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:35:53 -0500

OK, here is what I am trying to do.  I have four graphs (gnuplots), one for
A, one for B, etc.  Then, these graphs are matched to the correct
functions.  (The graphs and functions are wavefunctions for particle in a
1D box and harmonic oscillator.)  Each graph is 150 pixels vertically, so
that students must scroll down to see the whole problem.  Also, the problem
will not print on one column in the pdf file creation  (this could be a
problem with my code).  Also, there is a lot of wasted space because the
four graphs are stacked vertically.

I originally thought I could force the four graphs (each an item in the
problem) into a one row by four column table, but that did not work.

Any ideas?

Sally
Dr. Sally S. Hunnicutt
Assistant Chair, Associate Professor