[LON-CAPA-users] xml table within LON-CAPA problems

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 11 Feb 2005 15:11:55 -0500

Hi Sally,

I assume this is starting from the "Matching Problem" Template, not the "Option
Response - Matching"

For the list of matchable item, you can have it appear at the top, bottom, left,
or right or the options, for example

        <itemgroup location="left" randomize="yes">

but you cannot change the orientation of that list, it's only vertical.

The items that you match them to are displayed with pulldown menus in homework
mode, and with vertical bubbles A, B, C, ... in exam mode.

That's working with the "Match Two Lists" response type.

Let me know in more detail what you are trying to do, and we can likely make it
happen with another response type.

- Gerd.