[LON-CAPA-users] publish/unpublish other resources

Jim Maxka lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:49:33 -0700

I have a question about republishing.  If I overwrite a previously
published image with another image - corrected one -- and I republish, I
just get the old one.  Is there a way to replace a published image?
Thanks  -- Jim