[LON-CAPA-users] publish/unpublish all problems in a directory

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 09 Dec 2005 14:29:10 -0500

Hi Jay,

> Is there any quick way to publish all resources in a given directory
> with the same access rights. For example, I currently have a directory
> that contains resources which are published public, private, domain,
> etc. I would like to republish all of them so that they are public.
> How might I do that?

In Menu Mode:

Under Actions for Current Subdirectory, there is an option to Edit
Catalog Information.  This is will let you set default metadata to the
directory you are viewing.  The metadata applies to all subdirectories
in the folder recursively unless one of the subdirectories has its own
catalog information defined.  Make sense?  For example, you might put
subject equal to physics on the main level and if you leave the subject
field in all subsequent subdirectories it will be set to physics by
default.

Felicia

--
Felicia Berryman