[LON-CAPA-users] Users can't enter answers?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:51:53 -0600

Mark,

Thanks for reminding me of this, too.  Unfortunately, at least one of the
problems is a single-part numerical response with no units attached.  When I
have some more useful info I'll let you (and Guy) know.

Todd