[LON-CAPA-users] Users can't enter answers?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 31 Aug 2005 12:19:33 -0600

Hi,

Thanks for your replies on the images, I'm still waiting for more details from
my students to track it down definitively.

Here's another strange one I haven't seen until this semester.  Again, still
trying to track down OS/browser details, etc.

There is one resource in particular that several, but certainly not all,
students are reporting they cannot enter an answer.  They have not hit the
max # of tries. The entry block is present, but hitting <enter> or the submit
button doesn't do anything.  At least one student reportedly tried it on two
different machines with no luck, but it worked fine when he logged in from my
Linux/Firefox in my office.  Any ideas?

I've tried poking around in some of the log files on both access and library
servers, but haven't found anything interesting/useful yet, so some direction
as to the most productive spots to look would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Todd
--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Lecturer, Department of Physics              Office:  Meyer Hall 326