[LON-CAPA-users] dynamically generated plots

Stuart Peter Raeburn lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 18:49:46 -0400

Hi all,

An updated gnuplot package for Red Hat Enterprise Linux installations is now
available at:

http://install.loncapa.org/redhat/linux/enterprise/loncapa/4ES/i386/gnuplot_
loncapa-4.0.0-4.i386.rpm

System administrators of LON-CAPA servers running RedHat Enterprise Linux 4
will need to replace the existing gnuplot package with this updated package.

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA development/support