[LON-CAPA-users] enrollment with unique username

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:43:25 -0600

On Tuesday 31 August 2004 12:21 pm, Guy Albertelli II wrote:
> I'll take a look at enabling support for . or _ in usernames for the
> next release. (I think I also had a request for -)

Did this ever get implemented?  We had a case this summer of a non-degree
student where it seemed appropriate to use an "_" in the username, so I did
without checking.  We worked around our problems, but this is what we
discovered:

With "Score Upload Forms" (may be the case for other problems, I don't know),
when we chose to enter the score for a user with the "_" under "The complete
set/page/sequence..." option, it works, but when you try to enter the score
using "Current Resource: For all students in selected section or course" it
does not.

Just checking. Thanks,

Todd