[LON-CAPA-users] uploading scores onto LON-CAPA from anonymous scantron forms

Flammer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:26:55 -0600 (MDT)

We are trying to start setting up exams using problems coded in LON-CAPA.
We are doing a test run and we can't quite figure out how to upload the
scores from the scantrons once the tests have been completed.  I looked in
the Course Coordinator Manual and some other places, but can't find any
instructions.

I particular, I don't know what to put in for the "scoring office file",
or "Format of data file".  The current choices for the latter look like
they are all MSU templates, but I don't know what they entail

Also, we don't know what the format of the data file should be, once we've
picked "the format".

Does anyone have some examples of these files and the procedure to upload
the scores.  If so, it would be greatly appreciated.

-David