[LON-CAPA-users] disabling PRT

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 09 Sep 2004 15:12:19 -0600

Ray,

Don't know if you can or not, but remember students could probably still
do a screen capture and print that, or simply print the webpage from
within the browser, if they really wanted.

What's your endgame, here?  I've thought this feature would be nice,
too, especially for diagnostic tests, but I don't know how to prevent
all the other possible ways of printing a resource.

Todd