[LON-CAPA-users] grading randomized exams

H. K. Ng lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 03 Sep 2004 08:27:35 -0400

Hi Guy,

> > I just gave a randomized exam/quiz and everything seems to work fine,
> > including running the scantron. However, when I go to CHRT to view the
> > scores, it shows no scores. I have the quiz hidden. So I unhide it and ran
> > the scantron again and this time it shows the scores and everything. Does
> > hiding the quiz has anything to do with it?
>
>Sounds like it. I personally haven't tested this.
>
>Were you a CC or IN at the time of doing the grading?

As CC.

BTW, I should mention that I like the checking of the codes, double
bubbles,.. Both times when it suggests similar codes, they both were right
on - the students made the mistakes. Great job, Guy. -hk