[LON-CAPA-users] grading randomized exams

Thu, 2 Sep 2004 16:28:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Hon-Kie,

> I just gave a randomized exam/quiz and everything seems to work fine,
> including running the scantron. However, when I go to CHRT to view the
> scores, it shows no scores. I have the quiz hidden. So I unhide it and ran
> the scantron again and this time it shows the scores and everything. Does
> hiding the quiz has anything to do with it?

Sounds like it. I personally haven't tested this.

Were you a CC or IN at the time of doing the grading?

> Also, when I run the form the
> second time, it took considerably longer, almost 4 minutes compared to just
> a few seconds.

Yeah, a few seconds sounds like it didn't do anything, 4 minutes
sounds more reasonable.

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-4-