[LON-CAPA-users] resetting scores on problems

Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:24:58 -0500 (EST)

Hi David,

> I am looking for a way to remove all the scores from an anonymous exam.

Just to double check this is a scantron (bubble sheet) anonymous exam
right?

> When I uploaded the grades, I accidentally made the due date too late, so
> students changed their grade.  I reuploaded the grades with the "remove
> existing corrections" box checked.

There is a bug in inputtags.pm that makes it so that it doesn't mark
anyone who has the problem correct get it marked incorrect.

I have a small patch that can fix that fixes this that can beinstalled
on your system.

Have your sysadmin mail me and I can send it fix to him.

After he installs the fix regrading the exam should fix it.

> I also don't believe
> I can delete the folder and start over because the anonymous scores map to
> that folder.

Correct, that would be a bad idea.

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-2-