[LON-CAPA-users] resetting scores on problems

Flammer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:40:28 -0700 (MST)

I am looking for a way to remove all the scores from an anonymous exam.
When I uploaded the grades, I accidentally made the due date too late, so
students changed their grade.  I reuploaded the grades with the "remove
existing corrections" box checked.  That didn't change back the answers
that students had changed.  I tried in PGRD to "reset status" for all the
course, but it only does it for people without grades.  So I am forced to
go person by person and delete each of their scores.  I also don't believe
I can delete the folder and start over because the anonymous scores map to
that folder.

Can anyone help?

-David