[LON-CAPA-users] Re: [LON-CAPA-users]

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 17 May 2004 09:36:47 -0700

Hi Felicia,
Actually, I was just trying to save face.  (Although, I do fear that one day
I'm going to post something really regrettable.  When I do, just have a good
laugh and forget about it.)
Sometimes I have found people's mistaken postings have kept me in touch with
things that otherwise I might never know about.  So leaving it as it is may
help to keep us all connected -- including all our imperfections.  Just so
long as there is not too much irrelevant stuff posted.

:-)

Cheers,
Ray

--