[LON-CAPA-users] comparing submitted answer with ..

Jim Maxka lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 11 May 2004 18:20:59 -0700

Thanks for the question about &EXT and the added documentation.  This is
useful.
My question:  Is it possible to use the &EXT subroutine to set up a
conditional answer (i. e. if the first answer is A, the second and third
are B and C, but if the first answer is B, the second and third are C
and D?  --jim