[LON-CAPA-users] Portable Exam Scanner

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 08 Jun 2004 16:25:00 -0600

One item you might need to investigate:  I don't know about this
scanner, but the barcodes on the sides of the sheets used for sensing on
some of those scanners is done, I'm pretty sure, with special magnetic
ink, similar to the barcodes at the bottom of bank checks.  That could
up your printing cost a bit.  Of course, if these don't have barcodes on
the side, it probably won't matter.

Todd