[LON-CAPA-users] Student views spreadsheet?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:53:27 -0700

Hi,

I've been playing around with the spreadsheet functionality, and have
prepared some values/statistics I'd like the students to see.  However,
I don't see a way to do this anymore.

As a student, all I have is a "GRDS" button, and it just gives a quick
point summary.  How can I allow students to view exported pieces of the
spreadsheet?  Is this controlled by the "Grading" course parameter?
Currently that parameter is set to "standard."

Thanks,

Todd

--
Dr. Todd Ruskell
Lecturer, Department of Physics		Office: Meyer Hall 326