[LON-CAPA-users] Windows SP2

lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 06:19:06 -0700

Hi Mark,
	 I just tried IE for the first time after installing SP2.  Actually,
the initial config was to filter off pop-ups.  However when I logged into
loncapa, an additional helper bar, below the Address bar appeared and said
something like click here if you want to enable pop-ups from this site.

Did that. Now seems to work at least as well as IE ever did. (I seem to have
needed to attempt the launch of the remote twice before it took.)

I'm going to install sp2 on another computer a little later today and will
note a little more carefully what this was all about.  Seemed pretty
painless anyway.

Cheers,
Ray