[LON-CAPA-users] Click-On-Image "click coordinate pair" option

szczesuil lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 15 Aug 2004 15:27:43 -0700

Hi everyone,

I am trying to make some click-on-image problems, but am having
difficulty with the "click coordinate pair" option.  When I select this
option, a new window opens prompting me to click on the first
coordinate.  Once I click the selected point in my image, a new window
opens prompting me to select the second coordinate.  However, the image
I see is of a question mark.  Does anyone know why this is happening
and/or what I can do to get this option to work correctly?

Thank you in advance,
Diana Szczesuil
Baskin School of Engineering
University of California