[LON-CAPA-users] FW: ALERT_lon: udel1, RPMS to upgrade

H. K. Ng lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 01 Apr 2004 09:39:39 -0500

What seems to be happening is that the sites (used by CHECKRPMS) have cut
off connections from the outside their domain or the sites are no longer
active(?). I replaced mine with a local mirror site - trouble is every time
there is new loncapa update, my local copy get overwritten. What is needed
is a way to specify which site(s) to check. -hk