[LON-CAPA-users] .page display formatting

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 27 Oct 2003 22:12:13 -0600 (MDT)

I've recently started putting together some pages, and when the pages get
viewed, there is a series of "remote-control" like buttons before each
resource that the page accesses.  To some extent, I can see their value,
but to me they really seem to clutter up the display of the page, which
kind of defeats the purpose of combining things into a page.  Is there a
way to build a page that doesn't have these buttons for the individual
resources?  Is there a parameter somewhere that can be set?

This is with 1.0.2

Thanks,

Todd