[LON-CAPA-users] What makes FDBK bubble go away?

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:54:36 -0600

What about a slightly different mechanism.  Instead of placing a bubble
for each discussion entry, why not just one bubble if a resource has had
discussion since the last time it was viewed by the instructor?  If the
number of entries is still important, perhaps a counter could be
displayed next to the bubble, to give an indication of activity, without
cluttering the display with tons of bubbles.

Perhaps this could also be done with the bombs?

Todd