[LON-CAPA-users] Production hosts list

Mark Lucas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Fri, 17 May 2002 14:43:11 -0400 (EDT)

What is the current status of the production hosts table?

I typically have 5 or more servers not responding to oucapa2 or oucapa7.
Even more for capa10.

When I search, the search is getting hung up on pmmol1 in germany
(pmmol1 hitcount=still transferring), thus spending the full 299 seconds
before timeout. (preceding the search status window appearing, there is
now a pause of about 20+ seconds).

Is everyone running the current production hosts.tab? Are people
commenting out machines? Or is this still fallout from the lonc/lond
problems.

I'm just trying to get a feel for when to worry about various connections
and whether it is having any affect on performance.

					Thanks,
					   Mark
Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701