[LON-CAPA-users] Re: LON-CAPA: Share your joy, share your grief ...

Dharmesh Maniar lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:57:05 +0530 (IST)

Thanks, The documentation was really the most needed part of LON-CAPA. I
will like to share difficulties/challanges i faced during the setup of
LON-CAPA.

Regards,
-dharmesh