[Lon-capa-users] Re: [LON-CAPA-dev] interface bugs

Scott Harrison lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 14:58:33 -0500

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 01:19:45PM -0500, Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:

> and the Macintosh Dock and/or Application Menu. Unfortunately, the Linux Gnome
> taskbar takes up more than double the real estate on the bottom of the screen than
> the Windows bar. That is where Scott ran into problems.

To clarify, even when removing the taskbar, I could still not reach the
bottom border.

I agree that maybe some form of browser detection might be in order
(if you are running Linux, then no assumption is made about window
manager, but if you are running windows, then whatever is userfriendly,
etc).

--
Scott Harrison, harris41@msu.edu

No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings.
--William Blake