[Lon-capa-users] internal mail

Mark Lucas lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:30:57 -0500 (EST)

Hi-

	I have been accumulating a large number of diagnostic messages
from the problems I have published and used. These often consist of
either 'blank messages' (I get the feeling there may be more to them) or
short errors typically related to something like and error in the &format
call.

	I've been remiss at investigating these, I fear - but worse - I
have a phenomenal number of e-mails to wade through.

	What happens if I either remove hash entries or just plain delete
my nohist_email.db file 8) ? Is there a separate place where the existence
of these e-mails is registered, or is all the information kept within each
message regarding the read status, etc....

	Inquiring (and lazy! I've got 1000+ delete buttons to push) minds
want to know!

					Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm@ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701