[Lon-capa-users] + signs

Wed, 13 Feb 2002 17:41:59 -0500 (EST)

Hi Mark,

> 	Has there ever been a case where + signs get stripped from student
> answers?????

No, and I can't get it to happen on my machine. As either student/CC
or in CSTR.

Can you stick this problem into the scratch course not in a .page?

> 	If this is indeed broken for me, I now need to figure out how to
> excuse this problem en masse. What is the appropriate mode for that
> currently?

Using the PGRD button you can either mark it correct for everyone or
excuse it for everyone.

Sorry about all the clicks you need to do. And you will need to enter
a 1 in the PCR field for everyone too.

--
albertel@msu.edu        BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-9-8-  O-